Monday, January 22, 2018

THM Recipe Post

For long-term healthy weight loss it's super important to have foods that you love every day. I have found the Trim Healthy Mama diet to be something I can really live with. On this plan we separate carb based meals from fat based meals and include protein in every one of them. 

Getting off to a good start is key for me. I need my mind to be clear and agile and find that sugar slows me down and gives me mental *gas* (and not in a good way!) My first recipe post is one that is based on a recipe that was invented by another blogger, Briana Thomas. She has a ton of great recipes but this one has really given me some mileage and I discovered some ways to make it my own - with four different flavor options. 

Here is my Creamy Oatmeal recipe, rooted in egg whites for protein (Fuel pull meal - "THM-FP"). 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment