Monday, January 22, 2018

Weight Loss Journey


Trim Healthy Mamas - Food Freedom for Healthy Eating

 


A few months ago I embarked on a new weight loss journey using the Trim Health Mama (THM) plan.  I have so far lost over 30 lbs in 5 months and have decided to share some of my own recipes developed while on this plan.  I have a ways to go, so join me!  I'll try to post pics of myself soon.
 
The recipes are low-carb, sugar-free for the most part, and even the desserts can be used a meal because they are nutritious and rooted in protein.  This diet is a haven for those who have diabetes - many have found their numbers have gone down while on the diet because it is designed to prevent spikes in blood sugar.  If you are interested you should check out the website at the link above and start researching...
 
You'll also find the plan has a Facebook page and lots of Pinterest posts (THM recipes).  My own Pinterest boards are found here.
 
Anyway, I'm going to start adding recipes to my blog and I hope you get a chance to try a few!
 
:-)
Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment